Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog About
- Aging Parents
- Air Cancer
- Collection Agencies
- Covered Bridges
- Cozy Fiction
- Flash Fiction
- Internet Scams
- Key West
- Sandwich Generation
- Six Degrees of Separation
- Social Issues
- Social Media
- Social Security
- Spiritual Journey
- Valentine's Day
- Versatile Blogger
- Women's Fiction
- Word Usage
- World Trade Center
Category Archives: Encouragement
My Facebook friend, Tanya Trout-Bainbridge was the inspiration for this post. She left a post on FB that said, “When I get old I don’t want people thinking ‘What a sweet little old lady,’ I want ’em saying ‘Oh Cr*p! … Continue reading
Often, I’m told that I have “such a good attitude” when it comes to dealing with my ongoing, er, relationship with cancer. Perhaps I do, but I dunno — it’s no different to me than how I deal with most … Continue reading
For those of you who may have been wondering about the results of having my pets scanned, er, my PET scan two weeks ago, here’s the deal: It’s ba-a-a-a-ck! (The cancer, that is.) I wanted to inform my family first … Continue reading
Have you loved a writer today? Writers usually need to write more than they need food or sex. Writers prefer to be writing as much or more than anything in their lives. Writers need the feel of the pen or … Continue reading