Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog About
- Aging Parents
- Air Cancer
- Collection Agencies
- Covered Bridges
- Cozy Fiction
- Flash Fiction
- Internet Scams
- Key West
- Sandwich Generation
- Six Degrees of Separation
- Social Issues
- Social Media
- Social Security
- Spiritual Journey
- Valentine's Day
- Versatile Blogger
- Women's Fiction
- Word Usage
- World Trade Center
Tag Archives: Gifts
This post is dedicated to male readers. It’s not necessarily a sexist post, although it does make the primary assumption that most Valentine’s Day, um, boo-boos are made by men. But, we’re here to help! (If you’re a female reader, … Continue reading
Oh, to spend time as a young child again! Having a grandchild presents a unique opportunity to observe everything through the innocent and belief-filled eyes of a child who is not yet blinded to awe and wonder by the filters … Continue reading
Throughout the blogosphere these days, with the ever-increasing numbers of e-books for sale, there is ongoing discussion about friends posting book reviews on behalf of author friends in order to increase their friends’ book sales. Another prevalent discussion thread claims … Continue reading