Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog About
- Aging Parents
- Air Cancer
- Collection Agencies
- Covered Bridges
- Cozy Fiction
- Flash Fiction
- Internet Scams
- Key West
- Sandwich Generation
- Six Degrees of Separation
- Social Issues
- Social Media
- Social Security
- Spiritual Journey
- Valentine's Day
- Versatile Blogger
- Women's Fiction
- Word Usage
- World Trade Center
Tag Archives: Holidays
I had all good intentions to write a meaningful post with which to end the year 2011. That is, until the end of the year presented me with both unexpected blessings and unanticipated challenges that made sitting down and writing … Continue reading
Oh, to spend time as a young child again! Having a grandchild presents a unique opportunity to observe everything through the innocent and belief-filled eyes of a child who is not yet blinded to awe and wonder by the filters … Continue reading
Throughout the blogosphere these days, with the ever-increasing numbers of e-books for sale, there is ongoing discussion about friends posting book reviews on behalf of author friends in order to increase their friends’ book sales. Another prevalent discussion thread claims … Continue reading