Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog About9-11 Aging Parents Air Cancer Awards Baldness blessings Blogging Books Bureaucracy Cancer Challenges children Collection Agencies Covered Bridges Cozy Fiction Dentists doctors E-publishing E-readers Encouragement Facebook Flash Fiction Florida Friendship Funerals Gifts gratitude Halloween Happiness Health Holidays Hope Humor Insomnia Inspiration Internet Scams Justice Key West Language Love NaNoWriMo Parenting Philosophy Poetry Rants Reading Relationships Romance Sandwich Generation Six Degrees of Separation Social Issues Social Media Social Security Spiritual Journey thanksgiving Toys Valentine's Day Versatile Blogger Wal-Mart Women's Fiction Word Usage World Trade Center Writers Writing
Category Archives: Rants
I’m not quite sure how to categorize this post. It feels as though it should be a “rant” or a “complaint,” but I’m neither ranting or complaining! For ease of reference, I guess we’ll call it a rant anyway, Dear … Continue reading
Alas, Dear Reader, the KH feels compelled to post yet another rant. (I should learn to never say never or to never say I’m not going to write another post before this or that date.) This one, however, may be … Continue reading
The attempt to maintain my reputation for virtuousness and positivity is wearing a bit thin, so today I shall give in to those little voices yammering in my ears and post some negativity for a change! Call it venting, or … Continue reading