Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog About
- Aging Parents
- Air Cancer
- Collection Agencies
- Covered Bridges
- Cozy Fiction
- Flash Fiction
- Internet Scams
- Key West
- Sandwich Generation
- Six Degrees of Separation
- Social Issues
- Social Media
- Social Security
- Spiritual Journey
- Valentine's Day
- Versatile Blogger
- Women's Fiction
- Word Usage
- World Trade Center
Tag Archives: Challenges
Do you ever find something in which you would have liked to participate but it’s just too late? It doesn’t happen to me often, but when it does, it’s frustrating! Especially when it’s something that would have been different and … Continue reading
I had all good intentions to write a meaningful post with which to end the year 2011. That is, until the end of the year presented me with both unexpected blessings and unanticipated challenges that made sitting down and writing … Continue reading
“This week, I’m proud to announce my status as an “Official Participant” in NaNoWriMo 2011. For the uninitiated, NaNoWriMo stands for “National Novel Writing Month,” which takes place annually in the month of November. My goal will be to write … Continue reading