Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog AboutAging Parents Air Cancer blessings Blogging Books Bureaucracy Cancer Challenges children Covered Bridges Dentists doctors E-publishing E-readers Flash Fiction Florida Friendship Gifts gratitude Halloween Happiness Health Holidays Hope Humor Insomnia Internet Scams Justice Key West Love NaNoWriMo Parenting Philosophy Poetry Rants Reading Sandwich Generation Six Degrees of Separation Social Media Social Security Spiritual Journey thanksgiving Valentine's Day Writers Writing
Category Archives: Blessings
I had all good intentions to write a meaningful post with which to end the year 2011. That is, until the end of the year presented me with both unexpected blessings and unanticipated challenges that made sitting down and writing … Continue reading
Today, I received a surprise in the mail from my Mom: a beautiful silver chain with a pendant. On the pendant are inscribed the following words: What Cancer Cannot Do … It cannot invade the soul, suppress memories, kill friendship, … Continue reading