Time Flies When You’re Blogging!
Pick a Topic, Any Topic!
Most-Recently-Motivated to Write About
- AJ Brown Explores the Darker Side of Humanity
- Sail Away with this Author on Finn’s Ship!
- J. P. Catton Re-Imagines Frankenstein!
- Air Cancer Flight 102: C is for …
- T. C. Isbell Tells of Double Agents, Espionage, and Revenge!
- Welcome to The Family Zoo!
- Meet Author and Publisher Jen Talty
- Captain! Do Something About This Turbulence!
- A to Z Challenge: B is for …
- Cozy Up with Author Tonya Kappes’ Fiction … and More!
Older Stuff Worth Reading
Things I Blog AboutAging Parents Air Cancer blessings Blogging Books Bureaucracy Cancer Challenges children Covered Bridges Dentists doctors E-publishing E-readers Flash Fiction Florida Friendship Gifts gratitude Halloween Happiness Health Holidays Hope Humor Insomnia Internet Scams Justice Key West Love NaNoWriMo Parenting Philosophy Poetry Rants Reading Sandwich Generation Six Degrees of Separation Social Media Social Security Spiritual Journey thanksgiving Valentine's Day Writers Writing
Monthly Archives: May 2012
When last we blogged about Air Cancer Flight 102, we were dealing with scheduling problems. The Gemzar proposed by Wonder Doc during January for our new chemo regimen wasn’t being exactly cooperative. Thankfully, my proposed two weeks on chemo/one week … Continue reading
just happens to be for my friend, fellow Florida Writers Association member, fellow Palm City Word Weavers member, and award-winning author Bette Lee Crosby, whose site at Bette Lee Crosby‘s Books & Inspirational Stories contains links for her books Spare Change and Cracks … Continue reading